Home Health RN - Rewarding 1:1 Patient Care! New
SwedishAmerican Health System Website
Full Time, Part Time
Per-Visit, $55k-$83k base wage
SwedishAmerican, a Division of UW Health is a top-notch health system in North-Centeral Illinois with two hosptials, over 30 clinics, and a broad range of specialities. We are looking for independent, highly skilled nurses to work in our Home Health division. Home Health offers the opportunity to provide exceptional 1:1 care with patients directly in their homes while still using critical thinking and assessment skills. It's very challenging and very rewarding, but offers a reprieve from many of the physical demands of floor nursing. Have you considered it?
The Home Health Nurse:
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide skilled, client care services in the home and coordinates overall client care in accordance with Agency policy and physician's orders.
- Participates in continuous quality improvement activities and educational experiences in support of Agency philosophy and objectives, as well as, Health System initiatives.
- Graduate from an approved School of Nursing program.
- At least one year of experience as a professional nurse within the past three years in an acute care setting.
- Experience in home health, IV therapy, ER or oncology preferred.
- Current RN license from the State of Illinois.
- Valid State driver's license and proof of liability insurance.
- Bi-Annual CPR certification.
- Successful completion of annual clinical, age and job specific competencies and skill verification tools required.
- Agility to effectively communicate orally and in writing in a caring, considerate and concerned manner.
- Ability to direct staff and organize work assignments.
- Leadership skills essential.
Full-time opportunities available. PRN candidates considered as well.
To apply, please visit http://www.swedishamerican.org/careers/ today!